On-Line Murder Mystery Party - Coming Soon!


My friend and mentor, Joanne Smedley, is creating an online Murder Mystery for people to play. It sounds awesome and should be a lot of FUN! She has some marvelous ideas she is putting in place for this new type of Mystery Party. You can read more about her plans here. I can't wait until it is completed!!
Speaking of completing...I am hoping to have my newest Murder Mystery Party completed within the next month. This one will take place in New Orleans during Mardi Gras. Then on to a summer themed one, then it will be time to start a Halloween themed one! It usually takes me at minimum 6 weeks to write one. If you've never played this type of game, you should really try one. Its the best two - three hours you will ever spend with friends or family!

0 comments: