A Monday Feeling on a Tuesday...

There is one good thing about going back to work after a three day weekend.... you have that Monday feeling on a Tuesday! That means when you are eating lunch on the next day, the work week is half in!!!!!

Started a "new" project today...another altered book. This one will only have two pages, one of which will be a deep niche' for a very embellished 3-D element. I'll keep you posted on the progress, but I don't want to give away any "spoilers". The only hint I'll give out right now is that the main colors will be black and orange.

My progress on the "Transylvanian Twist" mystery script has been slow but sure. I managed to spend a few hours over the weekend doing some edits and have advanced on into the next two characters. It is my goal to have the main body of work completed by the middle of next week. I hope to have it out in time for Halloween sales.

Lots going on, here, so stayed tuned for further developments!!!!

0 comments: