Altered Halloween Book...FINISHED!





















After two weeks of work, my Altered Halloween Book is finished! Hands have cramped, fingers are numb, but I really feel I captured the Halloween remembrances from times past and the jovial spirit of Halloween as a child. I have many more pixes, but it's a big hassle to put them all up at once.... Stay tuned - tomorrow even more photos of my be-dazzled, be-stitched, be-ribboned, be tagged Bewitching Book!

I can not begin to explain the amount of work that went into this endeavor. Each piece was precisely thought out and meticulously cut to into place. I struggled with the placement of the handmade beads but decided to include them into the front spine of the book to add a hidden sparkle. Putting them all along the front and back covers was just too "over the top".
*

0 comments: