Fall is here!

As I left for work this morning, I had to grab a lightweight jacket, as the morning air was a little "crispy". I looked into the front lawn and noticed the leaves that had dropped to the ground over night. Yep, fall is here!

I love it! The cooler air, the beautiful colors and the smell of burning leaves make this season a favorite for me. Its almost more of a renewal to my psyche than the coming of Spring. I always feel more inspired when the cooler weather hits, as far as my art and crafting goes.

1 comments:

  • Rosemary | September 30, 2009 10:47 PM

    I love the crispness of autumn too - am ready to accept that summer is past. There's so much to love about fall anyway.

    Isn't it funny how the air even smells different? In spring, it has that rich earthy smell - it's almost too much and then in fall you smell a crispness a kind of crunchy leaf smell. I'm weird like that to notice these things, but I do!