Opus Gluei Challenge... Copy Cat

Okay, here it is...a dumb thing I had an idea for and made it, but I did flatter Barbie. I gave her a whole new look for Halloween, right down to the hand sewn clothes, stuffing and clay sculpture that encases her whole head and face. Copied it after that Menopausal Altered Barbie that sold for a bizillion dollars on EBay a couple of years ago. If you would like to read my diary of this creation, visit right here. Of course, she didn't sell, but we've had lots of fun with her since. :>)

Otherwise, enjoy her. Unfortunately, she is no longer in my possession. My best friend who thought she was spooky and dumb now has it posed in her China Cabinet on display. I do plan to retreive it on my next visit! I miss my Pumpkin Head Barbie...


3 comments:

  • Jana | October 10, 2009 5:19 PM

    Too funny. Pumpkin head Barbie. teeheehee The "B" really does have everything now. Thanks for playing with us on Opus Gluei.

  • Electra | October 10, 2009 9:53 PM

    Corrective pumpkin shoes indeed. If it weren't for those, I would worry one of the items in the bottom of her bag is a gun.
    Very cool, Craftola!

  • Rosemary | October 11, 2009 11:19 AM

    OMG - I think this is great - obviously those eBay people have no idea what they missed out on. Yes, retrieve her and give her a chance to shine for the holiday.