I'm Back...Well trying, at least!




Hello Bloglanders,
I have decided to start blogging again about my creative endeavors. I hope this time around, I will be able to devote at least one entry a week here and also keep up with my other blog, DejaDoo. As well, I'd like to get back with my friends over at the Opus Gluei and join some of the fun with their weekly challenges!

I wanted to share a quick and easy little coaster I made today. I think the whole thing took 20 min. and that included picking out the yarn! To me, its like a cute little sun which should brighten up my coffee mug on a cold winter's morning. The pattern I found on a deep blog search and for the life of me, I can not get to where I was to find it. If I could, I would give all credit to the wonderful crocheter who shared it. I want to state that I did not design this pattern! AMENDED! Here is the link to the pattern, over at Yarnchick's Blog!

So if anyone is interested in having it, please leave a comment with your email and I will get back to you... Happy Crafting!

2 comments: