Gray and Yellow Team Up!

Gray and Yellow have always been one of my favorite color combinations. As a matter of fact, they were the colors I chose for my wedding! When I was looking around on different craft sites this morning, I ran across this lovely nursery ensemble. The website calls it a "Citron and Gray Nursery", but to me, it looks like bright yellow and gray. For any of you who like this as much as I do, you can find the complete tutorials and patterns for sewing these fab nursery accessories, as well as where to order the fabric HERE. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  • Anonymous | August 26, 2011 3:52 PM

    How funny because there is a plant in my neighborhood that is gray and it has bright yellow flowers and I think it's the most beautiful plant ever!

    How'd you do the colors? Dresses, flowers, tablecloths? I'm always curious about weddings!

  • Kathy | August 26, 2011 4:28 PM

    Well, let me see....(its been 31 years! LOL) The bridesmaids wore long yellow dresses with white garden hats trimmed in yellow flowers, groom and groomsmen wore gray tuxes with white ruffled shirts trimmed in yellow with yellow rosebud buttonieres. Back then receptions weren't quite as fancy, but I had yellow and gray flower arrangements on the tables with white and yellow candles... :>)