Knitting....Again!

Once again, I picked up my needles to knit (not like I've ever really put them down!) Thought I'd share the newest project, a baby sweater. Yes, a baby sweater for my grand-baby in waiting!!! This will be our first grandchild and I can't wait to meet her/him. So, in the meantime, I've been sewing and knitting lots of yellow and green until we know for sure.

Here is my current project, a Cables and Ribbon pattern for a baby sweater I found on the internet. It's an easy knit, the cables are what slow me down. I started it last Thursday, so with only working on it an hour or two a day, I'm already to the point I can divide it into fronts and the back on holders. Hopefully, I'll have it finished in a couple of weeks. Love the yarn, Simply Soft....can't beat it for beautiful baby things.

3 comments: