The Fiesta and A Birthday


What a day, yesterday! Our R.H.S. meeting was in the afternoon with a "Mexicana" theme, in celebration of Cinco de Mayo this month. Everyone brought such delcious foods and unusual beverages to our fiesta. As it so happened, it was also my son-in-law's Birthday, so after we ladies had our meeting, several of the spouses came over and we continued our fiesta with Birthday revelry. Needless to say, it was a very late night! Everyone had a great time, I do believe... :>) Probably too good, by the way I am feeling right now. I'm just not used to staying up late anymore, so the old inner alarm clock still went off about 6 a.m., but the old body sure didn't want to get up that early. Thank goodness for lazy Sunday afternoons! Oh, I think I feel a "siesta" coming on....
(Photo courtesy of Bobbie Peachey)

1 comments:

  • Anonymous | May 20, 2009 5:46 AM

    Some of the best parties are those we have fuzzy recollections of!!!

    If I could I would have a nap every afternoon - but work surprisingly frowns upon it (go figure). You have the perfect excuse for one!

    Rosemary