Halloween is Here!

Happy Halloween 2010! I sure hope that everyone is having a very nice weekend. Here in my neck of the woods, there have been Fall Festivals, several parades, costume parties for adults and of course "Trick-or-Treat" night for the kids to shine in their cute costumes. It's sad for me to let October go, but November and December bring in all of the family gatherings, good food and another Season.

In case anyone is having a last minute Halloween party tonight, I found the most gruesome entree' idea. It's called the "Meat Hand" ~ actually a meatloaf shaped like a hand with onion slices for the nails and bone. The ketchup and sliced cheese on top give it a really gross appearance to say the least. I found the picture and the recipe over at http://www.notmartha.org/archives/2009/10/27/meat-hand/
I'm sure if you get past the shape, its a delicious meatloaf which would be a hit at any Halloween party! So with that in mind ~ Happy Halloween....BOO!

0 comments: